“Calíope” is the journal published by the Society for Renaissance and Baroque Hispanic Poetry. A critical journal dedicated to the scholarly examination of the poetry of Spain and the Americas during the Renaissance, Baroque and Colonial periods, “Calíope” is published biannually —except for special issues—at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro, and is provided to members of the Society for Renaissance and Baroque Hispanic Poetry.
Editors / Editores
- Editor: Ignacio López Alemany, University of North Carolina, Greensboro [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Book Review Editor, Americas: Dana C. Bultman [email@example.com]
- Editor de reseñas de libros, Europa: Ignacio Garcia Aguilar, Universidad de Córdoba [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Editorial Board / Consejo Asesor
- Mary E. Barnard, Pennsylvania State University
- Emilie L. Bergmann, University of California-Berkeley
- Raquel Chang Rodríguez, Graduate Ctr. & City College, CUNY
- Elizabeth Davis, The Ohio State University
- Véronica Grossi, University of North Carolina, Greensboro
- Santiago Fernández Mosquera, Universidade Santiago de Compostela
- Adrienne L. Martín, University of California-Davis
- Inmaculada Osuna, Universidad Complutense de Madrid
- Elizabeth Wright, University of Georgia
Please send submissions (English, Portuguese, Spanish) by electronic attachment to: Ignacio López Alemany [email@example.com]; 30 pp / 8,000 word max; current MLA style.